1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Discussion in 'Social' started by sheree71, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheree71

sheree71 Member

Hi. My name is Sheree and I'm looking for a chat buddy from anywhere. Somebody who understands the daily ups and downs. My PTSD is from early childhood SA, so maybe someone with similiar circumstances would be good. But I'll chat to anyone.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. LeeAU

LeeAU New Member

So, is anyone up for coffee or tea? My psychologist says that I should try to get out to meet people and not remain in the house. If I don't come right out and ask it, then I won't ask it at all.

I'm out past Ipswich, but I can make it in for coffee or tea in Ipswich or Brisbane areas. I think it would also give me a reason to head out for a bit and try to brave the mobs for a bit.

4. Malkanthi75

Malkanthi75 Active Member

Looking for an msn chat buddy. Some one to chat to going through a hard time at the moment due to this condition which i've had for a year now however it looks like i'm heading for the divorce courts cause of this.

5. sallysellsseashells

sallysellsseashells Active Member

Hi Malkanthi75.

I am in Adelaide SA, but am interested in chatting. I don't know how to get MSN to work yet, but certainly interested to chat with you if you like, even through the forum while you are waiting for someone local to respond (and likewise for myself).

Cheers! :D

S.

6. Vorzha

Vorzha Member

Hi there, I'm also in Brissy and wouldn't mind chatting via msn. Not sure how to get in contact, but I don't want to just throw my info out on the web...

7. permban0097

permban0097 Policy Enforcement Banned Premium Member

hey guys,

Im in Brissy right now. Obviously don't want to put my email address out on the forum publicly, but if anyone is interested in chatting on msn just PM me :)

Jen

8. Samuel

Samuel New Member

Hi, I don't have msn but I just friend requested you - feel free to chat anytime through this website. We are in the same time zone. We could both find it useful.

Samuel

9. Teddy

Teddy Active Member

I would love to find some one or a group of people that would like to get together for a chat or phone calls in Brisbane, Australia.
    Some times it would be lovely to have some one to ring on a bad day and vice versa.
    Hope to hear from someone

10. Nev Hyde

Nev Hyde Member

Hey Teddy, I was up in sunny Brisvegas today, relaxing by the pool. Um, wait on, that was a dream i was having while I was sitting at the Mater Childrens Hospital all day. I was more than happy to get in my car after all of the appointments and head back down the M1 to get home.

11. brodes

brodes Active Member

Hey teddy Matt here mate ,any time you want to have a chat no probs mate me down in coffs harbour. Mate im a ex army medic been through a few traumas myself ,so feel free to give me a buzz. Take care mate. Matt

12. brodes

brodes Active Member

HI malkanthi75 Matt here mate ,no how you feel my wife left me of14 years 5 months ago due to my ptsd[ex army] still finding it a bit hard , but i have my dogs which helps , here for ya mate. cheers Matt

13. Teddy

Teddy Active Member

Hey,
    Some how got onto this thread and then lost knowing there were answers.
    Would love to start a chat line with you if you still visit on here.
    Sorry to hear you spent a whole day at the hospital, Nev. Know that one well. LOL
    Would love to catch up on here for a one on one any time.
    Teddy