• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News British Soldier Scott Hetherington

Status
Not open for further replies.

A13

Confident
I'm unsure if anyone here has seen the British news over the last few days. That we had another fallen hero, I think the first out in Iraq in quite some time. Lance Corporal Scott Hetherington, from Greater Manchester, was serving with the 2nd Battalion Duke of Lancaster’s Regiment and I read the news article that stated there was an accidental shooting. I've been looking for the follow up article but to no avail.
In my experience the MOD are expectional at withholding information and I was just wondering if anyone knew what happened to this young man, who just became a father a matter of weeks ago? Accidents often happen but I was just wondering if anyone seen any follow up on what happened to him?

I don't know the young man personally, however my heart goes out to his family and friends.
Sad stories such as these make me appreciate everything I have and make me cuddle my vet a little bit tighter at night!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back