• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

MVA Car Accident And Strange Emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakadlangitok

Confident
As I posted before I am recovering from a car wreck. I already had complex PSTD from a lot of abuse. Anyway, a lady was texting and hit me at 55mph and caused a lot of injuries.
Right before impact, I thought of so many things. But the one thing that stuck with me was, "FINALLY!" because I thought I was dead. I feel very bad to have thought THAT right before I was about to die.
Well,
I survived and now have a lot of pain physical and emotional. There will be things that cannot be fixed.
I worked SO HARD with the PTSD before, therapy, working hard, climbing a mountain and then? BAM. Half of what I did has come to a stop. I used to run to blow off anxiety. STOPPED. I used to read to clear my head. Eyes are hurt. I cannot even breathe because lungs were hurt.
I do not want to die and I did not want to die that night......I just want to feel better and now my chances of that are slimmer than ever.
Any advise will be welcome.
Thank you.

As I posted before I am recovering from a car wreck. I already had complex PSTD from a lot of abus...
I'm dealing with ptsd myself I get car sick on the high way and I can visualize what were to happen when a car get too close it freaks me the f out I've been driving more oftenly but never will it be the same I drive myself to work and that's about it and even that is very tough I just recommend finding a good support system (even though it's hard to find someone who actually gets it ) I have vicious flashbacks and numerous nightmares of various accidents, some at random

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back