1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Car crash - Not Diagnosed But Feeling Weird

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by eyeOWElay, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyeOWElay

eyeOWElay New Member

On 11/26/06, I was hit by a drunk driver. Here's a link to some pics

westwoodfire.com/index.cfm?fs=news.newsView&News_ID=215

I'm alive, but sometimes I feel like I want to jump into traffic. I was pretty independent and its been hard dealing with all the assistance I need to get the most simplest things done.

I'm in the process of learning how to walk again and I'm racked with pain throughout the day.

I'm very withdrawn and don't want to deal with my wife and/or kids. I still love them to death, but it seems like they just don't know what's going on.

I haven't seen a therapist yet, but I'm cut from the skeptical cloth, so I can't even see them really helping me, since they haven't been through what I've been through either.

I couldn't find a car crash survivors forum, but through the research ended up here. It seems like you guys have a good grasp on PTSD.

<end ramble>

Thanks

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Welcome to the forum!

There are quite a few people from car crashes on here. Look around, lot's of information to read.

bec

4. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

Hi, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful information here.

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi, welcome to the forum.

6. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

Hello.

Welcome to the forum.

Lisa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar