• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Catangel intro thread, diagnosed with cptsd and other stuff 2 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

catangel93

New Here
Hi, I'm CatAngel here I guess. I just kinda picked a name randomly. I have been abused for a majority of my life, by family or romantic partners. I was diagnosed with C-PTSD two years ago while I was still in an abusive relationship. I was also diagnosed with depression, anxiety, agoraphobia and androphobia. I was refused trauma by my ex after diagnosis, but I recently escaped and am in a healthy relationship with a girl that takes really good care of me. I'm trying to finally get professional help, but it's taking a lot of time to find it. I wrote out a history of my trauma, but it's really long.

I have very bad cognitive issues and really bad social anxiety that involves violent shaking. It's better online, so I figured this place might be good for me. It's nice to meet you all.

Welcome. Hope you find this the place to feel comfortable and supported. A lot of very caring and wonderful people here... Glad you found us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back