• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Cbd hemp oil....??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine71

MyPTSD Pro
Me again lovely people....

I have read about BBD hemp oil being a natural thing to use to calm and more... I am reading more now too.... have anyone tried this here?
With love Sunshine xx

I'm a sufferer but have just bought some and a vape pen for pain relief after being fobbed off by my doctor. Can't tell if it's worked yet or not because I've only used it the once and I'm not sure if the injury is feeling less painful because of the over-the-counter medication or the oil.

My guy uses marijuana but he smokes it. He also uses valium which has really helped with his anxiety. I have only heard great things about oil. I hope you and your guy are doing well today!!

I've heard a TON of good things about this. I'm pretty not a drug person at all lol, but after reading so much about this and seeing so many pple with anxiety (and other disorders) speak so highly of it, I def think I'll try it at some point. Helps that it's legal too lol.

I've heard a TON of good things about this. I'm pretty not a drug person at all lol, but after rea...
Thank you - we prefer natural - well I do anyway.... this seems more natural than the medication he has been prescribed ... well hopefully he can try it tonight - thank you xx

I have read that there are 2 kinds of oil......One made out of hemp (by hemp farmers) and the other made out marijuana (by marijuana farmers) with the THC removed.......Have been told the oil made out of MJ and the THC removed is the better choice...But the cost goes up......If one does not know anything about this, I would say you could be getting ripped off...Me I don't know shit....So I am still reading about it and trying to learn........Only think I know for sure is I don't want to smoke it and I don't want the high........

Hi there! I'm fairly educated in this so I'll add my 2-cents

First and foremost Hemp and Marijuana are different plants, same family but different functions.

Hemp is closer related to catnip, it does not produce THC or crystals on the buds/flowers it produces.(if it does extremely small amounts) Because of this it has an insanely high amount of CBD. CBD is just starting to be fully explored, I'm not sure if you have heard of Charlotte's Web (Not the book :P) My Aunt is currently taking their hemp oil for her cancer and it is working amazingly. CBD is a wonderful thing for me for my PTSD. I find it can take the edge off of everything as well as a soothing but functional embrace if you will, I was able to swap Lorazapam for CBD oil so I'm a happy camper :)

I also take THC in the form of THC Oil. It's more for bed time and extreme anxiety. Depending on the strain of plant they use for the oil it can be anywhere from instant couch lock to slight tingles and the best sleep ever.

I found the key was taking the oil in small doses and recording it all; the effects you felt from the dose, how long to took to kick in, how it made you feel etc. It's just like any other medication. If you put the effort in and find what works for you, it can be very beneficial. For example, I was recommended to take 0.5MG of the CBD oil, I found half of that dose to be perfect for me, and I had to double the THC dose.

Hope this helps and isn't all over the map too badly. I love answering questions! Feel free to send me a message!

Hi there! I'm fairly educated in this so I'll add my 2-cents

First and foremost Hemp and Marijuana a...
Thank you so much - this is super to hear and really helpful... so glad it is working for you and maybe others may give it a go too. It is super expensive over here in the UK and becomes more expensive depending on strength. Hubble said is started to take it but I don't really know.

Many thanks again Sunshine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back