• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Cbd hemp oil....??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is terrible to hear.... would it really register on tests?? Sending love - Sunshine x
@Sweetpea76 is correct wrt her vet. I am in the VA system and am subject to drug tests for meds I'm on. Depending on one's doctor and whomever else reads my notes, it could cause me grief down the road so I don't want to take the chance. My nurse told me that due to the opiads being prescribed by the VA, the standard detection kit is used and that includes, among other things, marijuana. Here is the VA's official stance VA and Medical Marijuana – What Veterans need to know - Public Health

Interesting therapy. Sadly there is little peer science articles to support how it helps.

I do know it helped me more than T3 stuff. It dulls the symptom knives so that they dont stab in as deep.

Or it acts like a carpet wrapped around me.
I was prescribed Phoenix Tears.

...tears can be our elixir to pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back