1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Cbd oil review

Discussion in 'Medications & Substances' started by Abyss95, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Abyss95

Abyss95 New Member

Tried CBD oil. It definitely helps calm my anxiety and has a relaxing effect, but it doesn't have much of an effect on dp/dr/dissociation. If thats what you're looking for. I would say CBD oil is a luxury drug, atleast for people in Canada.

Multitudes and hodge like this.
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. crushed

crushed Member

i tried high cbd oil /low thc for a while in vape form. was not satisfied. got lower cbd and higher thc. for me, i need the thc to help my brain come up with alternative thots that make me depressed.

MrMoonlight likes this.
  4. shimmerz

shimmerz My silence spoke a thousand words you never heard Premium Member

I use the oil. It lasts much longer and I feel it come on more slowly. It has literally changed my life for the better. I take the high THC oil to process when I am up against a large trigger. It helps me to integrate.

Sure beats the 8 mg of benzoids I was on for years.

5. Dr.Knowbuddy

Dr.Knowbuddy I'm a VIP Premium Member Donated

I have some CBD oil, mostly just give it to my dog when his seizure medicine isn't working like it should.
    I tried it for awhile an really thought it was gunna help me out. But it kinda just made me drowsy.
    I didn't notice any lessened anxiety symptoms as I was hoping for.
    Sucks cus if I smoke THC I get a full on panic attack an influx of over thinking and external stimuli that I normally wouldn't pay attention to.
    Probably more pleasant to be around and more in tune with emotions when I am high.
    For now I'm back to cold turkey. :/
    Cold heart, cold turkey.

6. EveHarrington

EveHarrington ________ in progress Premium Member

I didn’t notice much of an effect either.

It did react badly with my prescription medication (which I take a very low dose of) and had serious respiratory suppression.

Be careful if you take any kind of prescription medication.

7. shatter eyes

shatter eyes Well-Known Member

Hello Canadians.

I heard that Canada has different names for oils. I was told Charlottes Web is not available in Canada.

What names of the oil being used for your symptoms that helped?

Was it something taken as needed when needed?
    Or daily?

What kind of doctor helped navigate your dosing treatment?

8. Freida

Freida Been There, Done That, Lived to Tell the Story Premium Member

I started using it (the stuff without THC). It took a month of playing with dosages but I finally found the one that worked and I am ecstatic!

@shatter eyes I get mine from Diamond CBD - CBD Oils, Vaping, Gummies, Oral Drops, and More. I think I read they ship to Canada. You can call customer service for ideas on dosages and how it words etc and they are running a free month trial right now. Plus there is a ton of info on their blog page