1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Chat About Men's Short Comings

Discussion in 'Social' started by scarlette_crimson, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scarlette_crimson

scarlette_crimson Active Member

<edited by anthony: I have split this conversation from the [DLMURL="http://www.ptsdforum.org/thread1213.html"]suicide thread[/DLMURL], as this has nothing to do with the seriousness of suicide. >

Men are not taught to say that! Unfortunatley.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Beachbum

Beachbum Active Member

nor was i (always so independent) but the more you practice it the easier it gets - i'm pretty good at it now, but it doesn't always get you help straightaway, but at least if you keep asking you usually get it in the end!

4. scarlette_crimson

Are you male or female you did not state on profile and I do not want to make a mistake.

5. Beachbum

Beachbum Active Member

woops, sorry, i'll go & edit it, not too good at this, i'm female :)

6. scarlette_crimson

Kool nice to meet you beachbum the artist.So you are english aye?

7. Beachbum

Beachbum Active Member

aye! (but that's scottish), yeah, and your names cool, your name: obvious you're female, never thought of that when i put my name, just a sea & sun-lover. your story sounds real hell (bits i've seen), so many people, such varied stories, but sometimes, just sometimes get a tiny glimpse of (sounds bit bizarre) that we also have been given a gift (nobody shout at me please!), all those trivial things that filled our lives now seem so insignificant compared to life & death and things that really matter, that we have felt more & been places others haven't - how mad am i!?

8. scarlette_crimson

Not too angery.thanks for snooping on me it helps to know what some ones saying by there back ground.most of my crap is in the poetry section.I am german, scottish,french Primarly a YANKIE MUTT.

9. cdunny

cdunny Active Member

Hey... I thought we were talking about mens shortcomings. haha. Cause I wanted to talk about that. I have a whole list. hehehe

10. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Good to see you in good spirits CD!

11. cdunny

cdunny Active Member

yes veiled. I feel pretty good. The baby was up tonight sick, and weirdly enough it made me feel awful nice. not that she was sick of course. but she is such an independent little girl. never wanting to be held or rocked, since she was about 2 months old. I very seldom get to just hold her and it was nice to comfort her and rock her to sleep tonight. Made me feel all motherly.
    Thanks for the concern though.:rolleyes:

12. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Isn't it the best when they need you and want you and get snuggly. Being mom is so nice. It is really nice to see some happiness in your typing!

13. Kims_Man

Kims_Man Active Member

I Feel So Honored!!

Ladies, I ventured onto this thread in search of those aspects of my life that might need addressing, in an attempt to make myself a better husband, and more importantly, all-around male.

Imagine how wonderful it was to find that not one of you was able to point out a single short coming we men have! My chest swelled, my head raised, I am PROUD to be male, free from short comings and flaws!

I AM MAN, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!:fart-face