• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Chat Room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

MyPTSD Pro
Hi Anthony I know you are busy with everything at the moment and I hope things are falling in to place for your move.
What are the chances down the track of starting up a chat room so we can go online and chat to people. This is only a query I dont know if it has been spoken about before? Hope Kerri Anne is well and getting settled after the move.
Jen

Hey Jen :)

A chat room is a great idea, and one that Anthony is already working on actually (Yay!!)

Even video chat may be possible!!
[DLMURL="http://www.ptsdforum.org/thread521.html#post5822"]Here's the link :)[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jen,

Anthony has mentioned a chat room recently so I know he has plans underway for that. Thanks for being concerned. The move is over, we are still unpacking boxes but generally the house is set up. I got a little stressed over the whole deal and thought that I was in early labour but it turns out just a case of doing too much!! Straining muscles that are already softening, preparing for the birth. The 15 minute lecture from Anthony about 'doing too much' didn't help either.

Its funny you know Kerri Anne when you said about the 15 minute lecture when my husband tries to lecture me or explain something that I am not interested in all I can hear is BLAH,BLAH,BLAH!
We had a little breakthrough he actually got out of bed this morning to give me a hand with the business without me having to wake him up it was a nice change.
And he is cutting back on his painkillers he has been getting dizzy spells and a bit emotional since cutting back but when you have been popping Panadeine Forte for a few years the body will take a while to adjust to not taking these tablets. I hope you havent overdone it with your move and you get settled soon.
Jen

She most certainly did get a lecture, because she is 7 weeks from due, bending over, lifting things, etc etc... every single thing she is not supposed to do at this stage, she did... and hence why my little pregnant wife is ill.... she will get another lecture from me too if she tries the crap she did during the move again... She'll bloody well end up tied to the bed or something if she puts herself or bub at risk again... stubborn women.

Jen, I have already purchased the chat and just having to configure it, test it and so forth. It will be done in the next week or two, maybe sooner depending on my time constraints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back