1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Chatroom Today, Anyone Plan On Coming?

Discussion in 'Social' started by Portabella, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that today is "Chat" day. Is anyone planning on coming? I don't know if I can or not yet, I am going to try. Just know that people wanted reminded and Here is your reminder...

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. kers

kers I'm a VIP

I'm determined to remember! I usually forget until several hours after.

4. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

I guess no one has time for the group chat today......bummer.

5. cactus_jack

cactus_jack Well-Known Member

there now....

6. pandora

pandora I'm a VIP

is there somewhere that this is posted so I could plan to attend.

7. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:hello: I missed the group chat today....There was a celebration in the square downtown today....I told my T that I would be going so I had to go....I slept 16 hours from 9:45 pm Friday night.....I think I vaguely heard the alarm but I slept through 2 hours of it going off....then couldn't wake up for quite a few more hours....did also vaguely hear someone knocking at my door but could not respond....The extra sleep isn't because of depression....Just had a couple of nights that I was unwilling to go to bed til 4 or 5 in the morning....bad idea!!! Still here I am....I did get to the events downtown about 4 pm for about an hour then went to the Ben Franklin store there as I hadn't been there yet....It has lots of different things available for sale.....Came home and chatted with folks outside my building til about 8pm then upstairs for a brief chat with my new neighbors....then home for a quick shirt change [I had gotten a snow cone at the doings and some of it trickled down the front of my shirt] I went to the sunset Mass that we had at my church which was just so lovely....and a very good spiritual experience :thumbs-up !!! I was home by 10pm then sat outside my building and chatted with another resident and the police officer that was there to hang out and patrol the building for a few hours....At about mid-night went back to my neighbors [against my cater-wauling cat's advice!!] and left there just 1 am.....So I've had a long day out....Tonight I need to find the sit-down exercise sheet as my neighbor and I will be doing them together from now on....I told her about it several days ago but haven't got around to doing it.....I also told my T to hold me accountable for doing them.....No way to back out.....Which will really get me to doing them regularly....Gootnight ALL!!!!....DREAMING IN PEACE

8. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

oh dang...i missed it...totally forgot