1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Chronic PTSD - PTSD From Australia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by scard4life025, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scard4life025

scard4life025 New Member

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself my names Simone Im from Australia just been diagnosed with chronic ptsd Ive had for 5 yrs now well hope to get to know some of you better and talk to some new poeple who know how it feels to have ptsd......

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Hi Simone
    Welcome aboard! Glad your here.

4. Farmer

Farmer Active Member

Hello Simone from Australia
    It's nice to meet you

5. Nam

Nam I'm a VIP

I simone! Good to meet you! I hope you find peace and understanding here. Maybe in time, you can change your name? Because eventually, with healing, you won't be scared anymore....

6. piglet

piglet Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Simone!

7. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

hey Simone! welcome to the forum. it will be a big help, if you want it to be. How do you pronounce your name?long o sound? or long I sound? just wondering.

8. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi Simone, welcome aboard and glad you found us, and I too also look forward to chatting more with you. Welcome and glad your here.

9. kimG

kimG Well-Known Member

Hi Simone, welcome to the forum...one big, happy family :eek:

It's a place where you can let it all out...cry about it...and when it's all over and done with, have people say, "Yeah, I feel that too."

It's a place where we no longer feel weird, like we're crazy for what we're feeling...

Feel free to rant, rave, cry, cuss, yell, scream, laugh, smile and know we're all here for you!

10. Miander

Miander Active Member

Hi Simone!

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but really, it's better to know what your dealing with. Welcome to the group!

11. GR-ass

GR-ass Well-Known Member

Hi simone, welcome.

Dealng is always good *nods* here is good because we all deal with ptsd, either directly (we have it) or indirectly (a close friend/ family member) has it.

So welcome, glad you found us.

12. permban0008

permban0008 Policy Enforcement Banned

Hi Simone,

Welcome to the forum. There are some Aussies on this site but we also have others from all over. Anthony and I are currently from Melbourne, though that is likely to change in the future. Maybe one day we will settle down!! Hope you get the help you need, coming here is a good step forward.

13. scard4life025

scard4life025 New Member

thankyou all for welcoming me, though to the person that said maybe my name will change with time i dont think so it says scar not scared i have a scar i cant get rid of along with the ptsd