• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Cleaning up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GwenDR

Confident
I'm a hoarder. I hate it, and I'm disgusted and embarrassed by my own inability to clean. We have so much crap that just getting it off the floors is a Herculean task, and quickly returns to a messy state.

So this whole week I'm throwing away 90% of our junk. Commuted to it last week, and my parents are helping us go through everything which is huge.

I'm so sick of how I've lived and it'll be much easier to maintain it clean from now on without so much clutter. Almost done with one if the rooms already, but plenty to go.

It's a hard thing to admit... my mom and mother-in-law both have issues. Congratulations on taking control of your living space!

I struggle with staying ahead of this myself... so proud of you for getting it done... and it is easier to keep clean, but doesn't take much for clutter to start... that is what I struggle with... very positive move...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back