• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News Clinton Vs Trump

• Thread starter Deleted member 12723
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many republicans are beginning to realize that as a party, as an organization, they are really screwing up in how they treat others with whom they disagree.

A blog post called "How to listen when you disagree: lessons from the Republican National Convention" (found at:
http://urbanconfessional.org/blog/howtodisagree) explains it so well.

I think it has lessons that apply for Trump supporters talking to Clinton supporters too.

The fact that so many people are realizing this gives me hope that while our leaders are contentious and adversarial, many Americans are not.

We might disagree on the direction of the ship, and it's important to have that discussion/debate, but at the end of the day, we are all on the same ship. Even if it's a sinking ship, let's keep throwing each other life rafts and get through this thing together.

I am just sitting on the fence while watching the show.

Im right there with you. Im normally glued to the debates, especially the last one and watch a little of each news station but I cant seem to stand it without my anxiety going out of control and find myself very angry. I find myself, as a dyslexic, trying to get just facts from websites but that takes forever.

Ive never been this clueless of each candidate this late in the game before.

Last edited:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Well, right now Trump is doing an awful lot to help Clinton get voted in with a high level of chaos happening around his campaign and within the GOP.

There is a resurfacing of plans to try to bring in a last minute alternative candidate...

The basic plan is to find another Republican to run, win in a few key swing states, just enough to keep Trump and Clinton from reaching 270 electoral college votes, and thus force the whole thing to the House of Reps, and then have them vote for who will be president. I am on the fence about this and there isn't currently any Republican willing to take on this role. If the House of Reps does pick our president, and they pick someone who wasn't number 1 or even 2 in popular votes, and the House of Reps picks option 3, there will be riots. This is why no one wants to be that 3rd option.

I think it's safe to say our choices are Trump, Clinton, or 3rd party candidates. I have noticed that the Clinton campaign has been pretty quiet the past few days. There have been remarks from the Gold Star family and president Obama but not Clinton. Or maybe I missed it?

I don't think this battle is nearly over yet. We still have 97 (?) days to go. The GOP just invested a hell of a lot of money to award Trump the nomination, and there is a lot at stake for them. They are not going to give up anytime soon.

No I need my daily laugh from Mr T words ;) Feel bad for Republicans (not that they didn't bring this upon themselves.)

He is making this so easy for Clinton. 3rd party uh....I think many will vote for Clinton just to keep Mr T out. It's bad when top Republican donors endorse her to keep him out.

2020 3rd party? Finally?

2020 3rd party? Finally?

Gosh, I wish! I do think people forget there's more than 2.

I do fear it will be one of the two though and personally im still on the fense. Leaning less toward trump then the other day.

It honestly gets frustrating. I feel like im being pulled in both directions at once and ive never felt that way in any other election. I wonder what makes this one different.

ETA: I just noticed that year was 2020. Lol, sorry. Good god, 2020 is only 4 yrs away. I remember Syfi movies "in the year 2020" haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back