• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Coffee Addiction - Are You an Addict?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
Nic sent me this today... piss funny I think. Are you addicted to coffee?

http://mingle2.com/bb/view/how-addicted-to-coffee-are-you

I scored 63%

Shit, I have to be addicted to something, considering I gave up cigarettes, pretty much don't drink alcohol much nowadays... have to have something to look forward too each day I figure.... (apart from Nic)

PS. Had to add the in brackets as she will tell me it otherwise... shut the door before it opened basically... :poke:

I love coffee and I used to drink as much as 20 cups a day but I had to quit cold turkey before I started my cancer treatment. I wasn't allowed to have caffeine. I had bad withdrawals for over a week... migraine headaches, aching all over my body and sweats. I still love coffee but I only drink decaf now.

Yikes, I scored 69%! I only have 2-3 cups in the morning, though I admit I'd drink it all day if I could handle the caffeine anymore. And I like it really strong, bordering on Turkish coffee, so I can't do as much. I probably went through two pots a day when I was at school.

Ohh god, you guys are little league! LOL

I scored 94% (I figure their numbers run low...)

Hehe.. you should see me without coffee! It's my bad habit and I know it!

bec (while drinking my bedtime Timmy's X-LG cup)

79% for me. On the bad days, I drink coffee at home, from Starbucks, and again at work. Too much.

I am trying to cut back to just one mug at home. I've bought decaf so I can have the ritual without the caffeine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back