• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Study Combat Ptsd Hypnotherapy Study

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptsdthealing

New Here
We are conducting a study of a custom 2 year long research project of using hypnotherapy to help those with combat PTSD.

We are looking for individuals who have been diagnosed with PTSD to help us determine the effectiveness of our program.

In a nutshell this is how it works:

We send you a questionnaire regarding your PTSD condition as well as an agreement. The agreement will give you the timeframe to complete, the number of times you must listen to the session, and we ask you to send us your findings (we will provide a questionnaire). We are not in a position to pay you for this evaluation, nor are we charging anything. We will ask for a release so we can inform others of your findings.

We do NOT want your name or any personal information that would give us your identity.. this is 100% anonymous.

If interested, have any questions, etc. please send me a personal message with your email address so we can begin the process.

Hypnotherapy is not some sort of black magic folks, its in college psychology courses now. Google it if you are concerned at all.

I would like to personal extend my thanks to all of you for my freedom and your sacrifices.

We are STILL looking for volunteers to go through our program. Please check out our website.. ptsdhynotherapy.com. We really think this program is going to help soldiers..

Hi ptsdhealing.

Please be patient waiting for replies and volunteers.

As you probably know trust is a big issue for a lot of PTSD sufferers. You will have to give members time to read your web site and think about whether they want to reply or not.

New treatments and therapies can be a bit daunting, when the outcome is not yet confirmed. We understand they have to be tried and tested, but you get the picture.

Amethist

I will also accept if you post this onto the combat site here, [DLMURL]http://combat.ptsdforum.org[/DLMURL], or even pointing them at this point just the once... as that is the vet dedicated site, even though some post here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back