• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sexual Assault *condensed version* assault and trust issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know for sure. But they bonded over my trauma and "trying to help" which i believe he was trying to do and the girl was trying to control my life. And were friends at the end of the schoolyear.

Maybe that scares me though because he means a lot to me and i am afraid to open up to any other guy

I'd personally be upset if two friends were so up in my business about my trauma. I understand that they care, but at the end of the day it's about you, not them.

Oh i am livid about it, which is why i dont open up to people. But I am more mad at the girl as she accused me of lying and manipulated him into thinking I never told her about my past. She basically said I made up all fit for male attention and he's beyond hurt and mad. She also suffered from ptsd and was mad at me at the time which makes it even worse

You deserve to have supportive, caring people in your life. We all meet the not so good people from time to time, and it can be pretty darn hard to repair the damage that they've done. I really hope you can work things out with your guy friend. Hopefully he will see through her shenanigans.

I hope so, I just hope he at least listens or thinks about it. She has just been a toxic person in my healing process and I hope by cutting her off I find those people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back