• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Confrontation with ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

FauxLiz

Sponsor
This afternoon after two missed calls and a text to call ASAP I stepped out of a work meeting think there was an emergency such as a death. It turned out he just wanted to yell at me about some crap about our son.

The thing is the first that that happened was I went into panic mode. My hear started to race, my stomach started flip flopping and my first thought was I wanted to die, I wanted to cut. I knew I had to go back into the meeting but all I wanted to do was leave, go home and hide. This man is 2000 miles away and can still terrify me with a phone call how the hell am I going to deal with having to see him at two graduation ceremonies and the associated interactions when my daughter graduates from college in May and my son graduates from high school in June?

Do you have anyone to go with you to both of the graduations.???? I strongly suggest that you have at least one person go with you and his your ex starts, tell him to STOP!!! If he doesn't walk away.... don't get caught alone with him, and if he really persist, call the police.. you don't have to take this shit, and your kids don't need to have this shit on their day either.....

God some men are just f*ckheads....

At both graduations I will have extended family but that is not always a great thing I have had a lifetime of abusive relationships including my parents and siblings, more men than I want remember including my ex. We have been divorced for over a decade and rarely if ever speak so his contact today I truly thought was an emergency I can't go back to being terrified if my phone rings or I check my email.

I would still surround myself with whomever will be there and do not under any circumstances be alone with him....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back