1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Confronting The Devil Himself

Discussion in 'General' started by mouse, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mouse

mouse Well-Known Member

:angry-fla I finally did it and I knew that I would and like all of you said do it in baby steps I listened as well as ever and lept in with both feet and what a splash and a mess I have made----- I confronted my demon or as some of you may know him as my uncle the son of a bithch was holding my daughter when I went to pick her up from my moms and I walked right up to him took her away and said you will never touch this child, to whiich he smirked and said why you liked you kept cominng back for more and you even liked ehen I shared you you never told anyone cause you know the circumstances . I told him to go to hell and he said to me I just bought a new gun you'll like seeing it.

I raced out of there as far as i could and then pulled off the road and had multiple panic attacks, I never thought it would end at one point I thought I was dying I couldnt breath My chest hurt and my pulse was really fast and I could barely see.

I did it sorta im got a RO against him and he knows that I know and I have confirmed with my other cousin as true but I cant maake that final step yet

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Mouse, you did bloody excellent work, have no doubt. The pain is expected from such confrontation with your abuser, however; you took control of the situation, he merely tried to regain it. If you don't allow him that power, then you will continue to come through this beyond your own beliefs. He is scared, he is afraid that if you told of what he has done, what he is as a person, a rapist, a child molester, a sick and perverted abuser... he is scared to death of the implications, and clutching to continue trying to control you. You either make the choice, allow him to control you forever, or you continue taking back control of yourself, and exert your power of control how you feel best suited for yourself.

You did extremely good mouse, have no doubts at all. I have told you privately already, and will say it again, I am very proud of you for taking back some control of your past... very well done.

scout86 likes this.
  4. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

Mouse, I'm not sure about Canada's DV laws but if he's been arrested for any domestic assault or other crimes, owning a gun could be illegal and send him directly to jail.

5. mouse

mouse Well-Known Member

Thanks Terry actually I got a police order against him for uttering threats.
    they dont know about the other things yet\