1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Confused and Lonely - The Reality That PTSD is Upon Me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jezzy-ky, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jezzy-ky

jezzy-ky New Member

Hello. I'm from longview Wa. I have just awakened to the reallity that ptsd is real, and that I cant mentally make it go away. I have been horribly scared and I feel ashamed. I guess i just need to know that i'm not alone

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi Jezzy, welcome to the forum. Yes, it can be daunting to move past that denial stage, as denial makes us feel all warm and fuzzy, yet we remain ill none the less. Welcome to the reality of PTSD jezzy, and I hope you now do something positive with your new found reality of the situation, and use that to heal, to face your trauma head on, and find life does exist, as it is waiting for you to heal the past....

4. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

welcome to the forum :)

5. DesertDweller

DesertDweller Active Member

Welcome,

I concur with Anthony about the denial phase. I am sure that the forum will help you deal with your every day situations that you thought no one else experienced but you, we have all been through it. Everyone here is very helpful so feel free to ask for advice, vent or do whatever you feel you need to make it more bareable.

DD

6. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

Nope, your not alone. You prolly will be in denial for a long time. It's been almost 20 years for me with new incidents every week. I'm still in denial.
    Remember, it's not depression just a really great couch :)

7. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

hey jezzy, welcome.
    cathy

8. jezzy-ky

jezzy-ky New Member

I cant seem to figure out how this site works. Can u give me a direction where to go to find out? thank-you

9. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

At the top of the page you will find a FAQ button.

10. Zilly

Zilly New Member

You are not alone.

11. hannah

hannah Active Member

jezzy- hi i found the site confusing at first but practice and it is really user friendly in all aspects. just keep going back to the PTSD forum button top left if you get lost! hope that helps used to work for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar