1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Confusion - Faith Back Again

Discussion in 'General' started by Marilyn_S, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marilyn_S

Marilyn_S Well-Known Member

I get so confused sometimes. I think my brain is doing this or doing that. There are days when I feel great and all is well with the world then there are days when I feel like I'm surely going to fall apart. Through it all there is one stedfast unmovable spiritual entity to which I cling. That is Jesus Christ. I may cuss like a drunk person or say something crude as a pyrate, but in the deepest part of my heart Christ helps me to survive my journey through this crazy world where I struggle daily with my PTSD! Hope everybody is doing OK today. I've had some pretty rough days lately but I know I'm going to make it through!
    Love and Care
    Marilyn

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

Amen

im so glad you posted this. i to give jesus the glory for my life. PTSD is impossable to get through with out him. this is a long and hard road so we just keep going with faith and thaankfulness that God loved us so much that he gave us a way back home.:smile:

4. Marilyn_S

Marilyn_S Well-Known Member

......bit,

Hope you don't mind me dotting your name. I'm dislexic. lol! I've been having such a fight spiritually for the past few days. Its like big D. doesn't want me to find healing because it is so much in my heart to have healing and help others find Christ and healing. You are so right about God giving us a way back home. I am so glad His grace is sufficient to cover a multitude of my stupidity!
    Take Care Fellow Believer.
    Love & Care
    Marilyn

5. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

hey, marilyn, i also lean on Christ for my help. i know he sent me the therapist i have, and to this site to teach me how to heal. anthony, bec, veiled, and others have been a great help here.
    cathy

6. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

Lots of belivers here. and i too belive everyone in our life is there to teach us somthing . im just a slow learner i guess. i just keep going:walking: mabie someday i will start to feel the changes are for the good. i over react and judge myself and everything too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar