1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Congrats Kerri Anne and Anthony!!

Discussion in 'Supporter Discussion' started by Jen, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Congratulations Kerri Anne and Anthony on the birth of your new baby hope everything went well. Well done.
    Jen

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. jods

jods Well-Known Member

I'll second that!

Hope you and you beautiful new boy are doing well!

4. Andrea42

Andrea42 Active Member

Wow! finally!! cool! Congratulations Kerrie-Ann & Anthony :) hope you guys are doing well :)

5. Tammy

Tammy Active Member

Congratulations to your entire family. Four boys in the one house; Kerrie- Ann you have my sympathies (lol). I envy you at the moment because your baby is here and I still have another twenty weeks to go! I hope your new baby is happy and healthy and that everything is going really well. Lots of Love, Tammy, Alex and Jackson.

6. Tammy

Tammy Active Member

To the Parsons Family,

Conratulations and best wished from our little family in Townsville... You are truly blessed to have two happy and healthy little boys and a teenager to help out as much as they ever will... Alex and I are really happy for you all- your boys are absolutley gorgeous. I hope the chicken pox are clearing up well for Kerrie Ann and that it hasn't affected little Caleb at all. Wish we were closer so we could come and visit just as you did for us when Jackson was born; but know that our thoughts are with you anyway... Love you all, take care and ive those boys a hug and kiss from us up here.