1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Congratulations and Thank You to All Participants

Discussion in 'Supporter Discussion' started by Kathy, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

It has been approximately 2 months since I first posted the thread "Lack of Participation by Carers". Not certain if you are all aware of the statistics. However, in just 2 months, we have had nearly 600 new posts to public carers, and whereas private carers was literally silent for weeks, there have now been 200 new posts in that area in the last 7 weeks!

So, I wish to say, well done to you all for contributing, sharing of your stories, your time and helping others. We have truly turned things around and have an active and supportive carers group once more! :claps:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Shit didn't realize it was that many posts. Delighted things have picked up in here.

Jim.

4. jods

jods Well-Known Member

I'm glad this area picked up too, it's not much fun talking to yourself, LOL!

It's also great to see some of the sufferers posting in here a bit more also. Having their input on things is a great way to help us understand a bit more of what they go through.

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Well done to all carers.... we give you a hard enough time, so there should be lots to talk about if you ask me.... :)

6. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

I wont be posting for a few days so dont think I have run away I will be back early next week.
    Jen

7. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Awesome. Kathy, you and the other supporters are doing great boosting it up! You gave it the shot in the arm needed.

8. Nicolette

Nicolette ♡ Supporter Admin ♡ Supporter Admin Sponsor $100+

Top effort Kathy as you have definitely been the inspiration and driving influence :biggrin:

9. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

Thank you Nicolette, I am touched. However I could not have done it on my own, all of you who post regularly have contributed greatly, were it not for you I would simply be talking to myself as Jodee mentioned. :biggrin:

10. Damiea

Damiea Well-Known Member

LOL talking to yourself isn't a bad thing!!! its when you start answering yourself that you should get worried LOL

11. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

I don't know about that. I've always figured that when you answer yourself at least you're guaranteed of an intelligent answer. *grin*

Congrats Kathy for jump starting this section back up. I always read this section for a different perspective on the same issue.

Lisa