1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Congratulations Dr. Robert Roerich (Bob) On Appointment to Board of Directors NGWRC

Discussion in 'Administration' started by anthony, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

For those that do not know, Dr. Roerich and myself do a bit of behind the scenes discussion on PTSD, as he is one of the world experts in trauma therapy and PTSD, and a member of this forum. Bob found this forum when we released our first press release notifying the world about the forum support and community that we have here.

Bob has just been appointed as a board member upon the National Gulf War Resource Center (NGWRC). This is nothing short of a huge achievement for anyone within the medical profession, and much deserved for his expertise within the PTSD arena.

Congratulations Bob on your appointment, and I know you will be a huge asset to the NGWRC organization. Well done. You can read about Bobs success during his career on his biography.

For community information. Bob contacted me from the press release and is helping me to expand the resource and expose it to the world for what it is, a supportive and helpful community to sufferers of PTSD, their spouses, family and friends. Bob picks my brain from a PTSD perspective, I pick his from his medical expertise, and combined, we are attempting to provide a wider awareness of PTSD to the world.

Again though, congratulations Bob on such a fine achievement, any physician would be proud off.

Girl3 likes this.
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Nam

Nam I'm a VIP

Alright Bob! Congratulations! :thumbs-up

4. lrs

lrs Well-Known Member

WAY TO GO, BOB! I hope you'll still return our calls. Congratulations.

5. Roerich

Roerich M.D.

Anthony, Nam, Irs, friends,

Thank you for the well wishes! The phone call from the NGWRC came as a surprise. I accepted, asking what I could do to help veterans who suffer from PTSD.

Working together, as this forum proudly shows the world, is a giant step towards education, sharing personal experiences and brainstorming to find more pieces to the PTSD puzzle.

In community and support,

Roerich

6. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

Another accolade!!!

:hello: Well...I see CONGRATULATIONS are in order!!!! :kickass: Bob!! It's really great to know an M.D. is an authority on PTSD!!! I hope that you will continue to learn from our community and we get a lot of knowledge from you!!! LIVE LONG!!!!.....wildfirewildone.....PEACE :thumbs-up

7. YoungAndAngry

YoungAndAngry Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!! :)

8. piglet

piglet Well-Known Member

:claps: :eek:ccasion: (obviously it's non-alcoholic beer...hic..!) Excellent news!

9. Roerich

Roerich M.D.

There I was minding my own business and now another surprise. The board has now voted to appoint me to a 2 year term as Vice President of the NGWRC.

"God grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change;
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference."

Roerich

10. Nam

Nam I'm a VIP

oh wow....they must think very highly of you, as we do here! Congratulations again!

11. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Good going Bob... you deserve the appointment mate and the some recognition for you selfless efforts towards trauma and PTSD. More doctors should take a leaf from your book mate, and dedicate more time to helping the patients, instead of charging as many as possible within an hour to pay for the BMW's. You know what I mean. Just that bit more care, empathy and compassion to help the client, and maybe more clients might begin trusting their doctors and begin telling them more about the real issues.