• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Could This Be What's Wrong With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarin3

New Here
When I was 4 my mom would drop me at a "friends" house where I would wait for a school bus, here's the catch, her "friends" had recently lost thier son to some disease and I guess they decided to take it out on me. They would hit me and tell me I was bad, and when I would cry, they would lock me in a barn and let the school bus leave with me in a dark barn for the entire day (I also remember them periodically coming in to hit me and I seem to remember some sexual abuse, but It's all a little fuzzy. My parents confronted the people as the school would call when I wouldn't show up, but did nothing. This was the worst of many "experiences".

There are forms at the top of the page under the "forms" link. You can fill them out and take them to your doctor. A doctor is the only one who can tell you what is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back