• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Cptsd, anxiety, depression, & psychosis - hoping to find those who relate, even a just a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marooned

New Here
I'm not sure how to introduce myself on these things. I'm here to express my struggles and trauma, and ways to cope with it because I honestly don't understand my feelings, how to confront them, and nor does anybody around me understand me at all, whatsoever. I honestly feel as if nobody does, so I'm hoping maybe I'll stumble across somebody that can relate even just a little. I don't know... I'm diagnosed with complex ptsd, anxiety, depression, as well as psychosis.

Thank you for reading.

I'm not sure how to introduce myself on these things. I'm here to express my struggles and trauma, and...
Did you take a visit to any clinics? You had better taken medications for these problems.

Hey.

(Unfortunately) lots of members here have CPTSD with the symptoms you describe or a mix of them.
You´re not alone, for people around PTSD can be hard to understand. Sometimes I feel as though people have an even harder time understanding complex trauma.

I hope you get to take some steps towards healing.

I have experienced all that you speak of. Really scary, unpleasant and tough stuff.
There is a really good book I'm reading at the moment that describes what led me to develop this condition by Pete Walker, called Complex PTSD from surviving to thriving.
It's helped me a lot to realize I'm not alone in this, as has this site and therapy and training as a mental health peer support worker.
My psychosis cleared up but the other stuff is ongoing work to get on top of (that book helps with that too!).
I feel for you!
You will get there if you commit and focus on understanding and doing what you need to for your recovery!
One thing that helped me when I was psychotic was to pray to understand what was real and true and what wasn't and to learn to observe my thoughts as if they were clouds in the sky and I was the sky. Just watch them pass through without engaging in them. I learned to ignore the false voices by reading a lot when.I was unwell and singing or chanting when It got really bad.
I also found out I was dangerously low in vitamin b12 and when I got that sorted, it helped, so you might want to get a comprehensive test for deficiencies and any imbalances in your gut microbes as gut and mental health are very intertwined.
You are on the right track by seeking peer support! Take heart! Unseen forces love and care for you and will support you in your quest for healing and insight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back