1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Crashed - Had To Admit Wife Into Stablization Unit

Discussion in 'Supporter Discussion' started by waynes, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waynes

waynes Member

Had to put my best friend in a stablization unit today.. All prayers will be appriceated. My wife is Marilyn here on the forum. Her symptoms were just to fast. Too overwhelming...

Wayne

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear it Wayne. Gone through similar circumstances on several occasions with Evie. My wife and I will pray for you. Give my regards to Marilyn and please take care of yourself as well.

Jim.

4. waynes

waynes Member

Thanks Jim. I really appriciate that.

Wayne

5. Ubu

Ubu Active Member

I'm sorry wayne, hang in there. My love and prayers are with you and your wife.

6. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

Wayne, as my husband (Jim) indicated, we are more than happy to pray for you and Marilyn. It certainly is distressing and worrying when symptoms get severe. Make sure to get lots of rest and be good to yourself too.

7. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Hi Wayne.

I've just had hubby come out of hosp after 3 1/2weeks. I was so worried at first when he went in but I knew if he didn't go things could have been a lot worse for us.

It's not easy seeing them so overwhelmed by the symptoms but at least in hosp they can get some much needed rest.

If you can, take this chance to do something positive for yourself & take care . It's your time to have a break too. We need it just as much as they do.

Hope it has a positive outcome for both of you. BIG HUGS to you & Marilyn.

8. waynes

waynes Member

Thanks to all. So far she is adjusting. Don't know much but thanks for your thoughts and prayers

Wayne

9. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

praying ,, wayne.

10. nov_silence

nov_silence Well-Known Member

Try and take good care of yourself. Your need are important too!

11. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Oh Wayne, I'm sorry to hear that, I was wondering where she had gone.... I really hope that things look up for her really soon. My heart completely went out to you when you said you had to put your best friend in the stabilization unit.

I really hope that she gets through this quickly. Don't forget to take care of yourself too.

Lisa.

12. waynes

waynes Member

Shes' back home, hallaluya!!

Got a call this morning, and low and behold.... I went and got my sweety and took her home! A whole pasel of kids glad to see their Mom!!!
    An old red neck with a big smile here!!! She is doing better, feeling better. Got her balance back as it were...

Thank you so much for all your prayers and best wishes for us. We learn and grow.

Wayne

13. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Good stuff, Wayne. Delighted Marilyn is feeling well enough to be home again.

Jim.