• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Current Weather

Sunny until 3pm ish. Then it poured it down.

Not complaining though, I did manage to dry some washing and start ripping into the private hedge. :tup:

I was planning on planting out my little seedlings today. Tomatoes, butternut squash, peas, beans, aubergine, courgette, and bizzy lizzies. But it's way too windy - they'd get blown away - then who would I have to talk to??!! :eek:

Waether outside is sunny witha chance of rain and thunderstorms later on.....

Weather in my heart and soul: Warm and Sunny with no chance of rain and nothing but clear blue skies and happy days ahead. Only rain that will come is the rain needed to nourish the beautiful flowers that seem to be growing in my heart these days.

Simply put, I am having a greeat week and nothing much can mess it up as far as I can see......Life does have the ability to throw a good curve once in a while and it is posssible to have more than one or two good minutes in a row. As a matter of faact I am currently having about my 6th great day in a row which is awesome considering I still am having complications due to my leg surgery but interestingly enough, with all the good things that have been going on, the rather serious bone infection i am dealing with has been the less important thing on my mind. I finally feel like some things are turning around, the weather in my soul is turning for the better...I know I will still have rough days in life but for now.....things are surely looking like blue skies forever!!! And I am trying like heck to enjoy it while I can.

Hope all of you are having a wonderful day as well. I wish nothing but the best for all of us because lord knows with all we have been through we all surely deserve some goodness in this world full of just plain old badness.

Back