• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Current Weather

Hot enough to have the door open and the fan on. All day long. I just love this warm weather in December. It has been so warm for us. I am enjoying it so much. It is supposed to be eighty degrees on Monday.:D

Wet, slushy snow but none of it is sticking. Raining just four miles south of us and sticking snow just to the West of us. Funny how weather can be so different in such short distances. Cool, but don't need a winter coat just yet.

SANDY, the hurricane that hit NYC, did more damage than just to its immediate victims: all those buildings that were torn apart in NYC and surrounding area were built in the 1700-1800s and all those foundations had plenty of MOLD in them! Now the whole eastern seaboard is plagued with sinus infections, some of them having turned into pneumonia even! I didn't get the pneumonia, thankfully, but I was plagued with the sinus thing for quite awhile and most of my neighbors were too. I live in western North Carolina USA. Folks as far south as Florida got hit with it and all over NY State and New Jersey too. Doctor's offices are crowded!

My solution has been to take chlorophyll tablets. I got them at my drugstore for $2.44 for 100 tabs. I take one or two a day now, though when I had the infection I was taking 2 with each meal! You might have to special order them, but they are worth their weight in GOLD!

Back