• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Dealing with anger

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Palev

I'm feeling really angry right now and I'm trying to work through it. I'm recently divorced. I pay the medical, dental, vision insurance for my two kids. My ex recently took one of them to the dentist for a checkup. Clean bill of health, no cavities. I received a statement from the insurance company that I may owe some money out of pocket. I have not received any bills. It turns out he changed the mailing address for the dentist office. He hasn't been paying the dental bills nor has he passed them on to me. This is the second time he's done this. I guarantee he won't stop doing it. I believe he's using it to get back at me for divorcing him. I'm not sure what to do other than to change the mailing address back and tell them that only I can change it, if they want to get paid. I'm also not happy with him incurring more debt in my name and not helping to pay for it. There are several charges including one a $20 charge for dental instructions! I feel he's trying to nickel and dime to death out of spite. I'm wondering if I can take the money out of the palimony I pay him each month. It's better than smacking him upside the head.

I'm feeling really angry right now and I'm trying to work through it. I'm recently divorced. I pay the medical, dental,...
I would change address first & see what he does. May need to seek legal advise? I had my son on CHIPS till he was 18 therefore no bills

I'm feeling really angry right now and I'm trying to work through it. I'm recently divorced. I pay the medical, dental,...
I have watched so many friends and family go through this crap in divorce.
Lots of expensive mediation to change the simplest things in the legal contract. I am sorry that you have had to deal with this. If you know the appointment schedule, maybe you could call the office and pay over the phone on that day?

Sorry to say but Divorce is a sin & a curse

Those ar your opinions.

Divorce can be a necessity for those of us getting out of abusive relationships.

This is NOT the place for judgement. Go on Facebook or something if you want to judge. We're trying to heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back