1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Decent Day - Just Like Those Without PTSD!

Discussion in 'Social' started by vcc123, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vcc123

vcc123 Active Member

I got up sorta early (by my standards) :rolleyes: Went to the dentist office.. YIPPY!! Hey.. at this point, I'll take the dentist over the shrink any time !! Stopped by my friend's house.. chatted for a bit.. went to the market with hubby and son.. almost like normal people!! Its been a decent day.. maybe I'll get lucky and have another one tomorrow!! love to you all. :walking:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Great news vcc... excellent to hear that you had a great day out. May you have many more...

4. beatle_bailey

beatle_bailey Active Member

hello Vcc123

isn't it a good thing ,,, when we have a good day ,,,, storm is blowing by today but I go to ski contry tomorrow ,, they are supose to get 2 maybe 3 fett of fresh snow in the mountains ,,, I will laugh my butt off all day ,, even when I fall ,, an I will fall ,, i always push just a bit to hard ,,,but hell , I will have fun if it kills me ,,, pardon the pun
    :smile: Beatle

5. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

A little late but glad to here it anyway.

6. mac

mac Active Member

"Decent Day - Just Like Those Without PTSD!"

Had a few of those in a row once and I went and filled out a few job applications. No one called me back, but it was just as well.

7. vcc123

vcc123 Active Member

I know the feeling Mac.. right now I'm on disability due to my inability to dispatch without being nuts I guess. So I'm looking at eventually (hopefully soon) getting back to some type of work. The only problem is.. I dont know anything else. So I make a career change at the ripe old age of.. :biggrin: well, you know. Its scary.. but we just keep taking those baby steps, right? So hang in there.. it'll happen. :wink:

8. Scott_Fraser

Scott_Fraser Well-Known Member

Hey Mac, I've forgotten what days without ptsd are like, its been so long.
    Scott

9. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

Vcc123, if there was one day like this, there will be other ones! :smile:

10. vcc123

vcc123 Active Member

You're right Linda.. and I sure look forward to them !! :tongue:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar