1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Depressed - Where Do I Go For Help?

Discussion in 'Depression & Suicidality' started by CarolKaz, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarolKaz

CarolKaz New Member

I am so very depressed. I dont know how to deal with this. Where can I go for help?

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:hello: Welcome to our caring community!!! This site is a good place to start:cool: There are many information sections on this site.....Have you been diagnosed with PTSD??? :crazy-eye ....................KEEPING THE PEACE AND PEACE ABOVE ALL

4. Marilyn_S

Marilyn_S Well-Known Member

Dear Carol,

Welcome and I am glad you are here. There is a section on this forum about PTSD that might be helpful for you to read. I too have depression in combination with my PTSD. It can be a very hard battle to fight at times and seems to be a cycle that is difficult to step out of. Do you have a therapist or counselor? Sometimes getting professional help can make a big difference. I wish you well and look forward to getting to know you better. Peace and comfort be with you!

Regards,
    Marilyn S.

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi Carol,

A therapist is not going to help you with depression. You can help yourself manage your own depression, by simply doing things to help yourself, such as; daily exercise (yes, you must force yourself past the depressive thoughts and do it), eat healthy, look at anti-depressants (if they make you worse, get rid of them and go harder naturally), acupuncture is extremely good to help relieve depression, and lots more in the [DLMURL="http://www.ptsdforum.org/forum18.html"]depression information[/DLMURL] section

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar