• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Depressed - Where Do I Go For Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hello: Welcome to our caring community!!! This site is a good place to start:cool: There are many information sections on this site.....Have you been diagnosed with PTSD??? :crazy-eye ....................KEEPING THE PEACE AND PEACE ABOVE ALL

Dear Carol,

Welcome and I am glad you are here. There is a section on this forum about PTSD that might be helpful for you to read. I too have depression in combination with my PTSD. It can be a very hard battle to fight at times and seems to be a cycle that is difficult to step out of. Do you have a therapist or counselor? Sometimes getting professional help can make a big difference. I wish you well and look forward to getting to know you better. Peace and comfort be with you!

Regards,
Marilyn S.

Hi Carol,

A therapist is not going to help you with depression. You can help yourself manage your own depression, by simply doing things to help yourself, such as; daily exercise (yes, you must force yourself past the depressive thoughts and do it), eat healthy, look at anti-depressants (if they make you worse, get rid of them and go harder naturally), acupuncture is extremely good to help relieve depression, and lots more in the [DLMURL="http://www.ptsdforum.org/forum18.html"]depression information[/DLMURL] section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back