• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Disappointment Or Sadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet potatoes in the garden. They didn't mature fully. They look like little carrots. sweet potato.jpg little sad, deformed carrots.

It seems that what I did best while I was working which started my senior year in high school was the ability to type which I started to do before there was such a thing as a computer and to answer the phone.

Now I do become disappointed/frustrated/sad as I can only stay on the computer now for a short while and my arm/shoulder begins to hurt and my elbow locks, when I'm on the phone too long. I'm sure what I made a living doing and all the jobs I have had to do around the house, etc. caused the calicification to build and arthritis to set in.

Sadden, because my back spasms are worse, today.

Just my two cents, but the type of soil and drainage, have a huge impact on your ability to grow crops, like sweet potatoes and carrots. I know, in southern Ontario, my dad grew almost everything, he planted, in his garden. And yes, the veggies were sweeter and tasted better than store bought veggies.

Disappointed that my son didn't seem to really try this last week in football. Granted he got hit helmet to helmet with a 300 pound guy that kind of knocked him for a loop, but it seems more than that. He claims to have a head ache since then and didn't go to practice today, having me call the doctor. The other day he wanted me to call the doctor about a shoulder injury. I'm torn. Part of me doubts his aches, thinking that he knows he won't get play time anyway and that this is a way to make reason for it. Or something to that effect. I hate doubting my children's aches and pains. I know I get that from my growing up. That and the old toughen up, you'll live. Trying to be more sensitive to this and not a jerk. But it is making me kind of cranky.

Disappointed that my son didn't seem to really try this last week in football.

Recently watched a program on football, head injuries, brain damage and the NFL cover-up. It might be best for your son that he doesn't play. The brain of deceased HIGH SCHOOL football players were examined, and they had already sustained injury.

Disappointments...it is cold and dark and I am just plain tired and crabby. Put in a long day working, so I know it is just fatigue, but I hate facing my kids wearing my crabby pants!

Hugs for everyone who wants one :hug: and I am sorry if I squeezed too hard.

On a light disappointed note, I'm disappointed that the red arrow hasn't come back. Didn't realize how much I used it before, but my new laptop makes it hard to scroll back up.

Disappointed my son won't be able to suit up for tonight's game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back