1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Dissociation accompanied by nausea and shaking/trembling?

Discussion in 'Dissociation, Depersonalization & Derealization' started by Juso, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Juso

Juso New Member

Hello dear Sarah and thank you so much for your kind answer! I am so sorry you have to go through this, it sounds awful. I hope it will get better with time. I don't have it as bad, I cannot imagine how it must feel being in your situation!

That resonates so much with me, thank you. I have this so often, with friends as well, and sometimes I notice that I tend to isolate myself which only makes it worse. I thought it is simply my fault. So hearing that others feel the same is relieving. (And at the same time its sad, of course).

Yes I know, I think I should go back to therapy, and this time focus on what is kind of boiling under the surface, but the problem is that I have such a stressful and demanding study program that there is simply no time. I also don't study in my own country, so this makes it much more difficult. But I'm sure I'll figure something out somehow!

Thanks again!!!
    Juso

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
Show Sidebar