• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Medical Do any of you experience pseudo physical pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, She Cat! You actually did the right thing. High fiber diets as in Plant-Based diets are recommended. I have done pretty well until just before New Years and "fell off the wagon". Thus, I had another attack. The internist has also said that new studies have shown that chicken is the #1 offender in gastrointestinal problems, so I am off all chicken. Guess if you think about it, our diet is huge with chicken now...so it makes sense that it would make us sick, because it is in the extreme...not balanced out with other meats and such. Anyway, nuts are a great option for me. You are so right on about the fiber. It does a body good! Now if only I can get off the liquid diet!!! I'm sloshing around the house with tea cup in hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back