1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Do You Get Tired When the Weather Changes?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by batgirl, Nov 27, 2007.

Do You Get Tired When the Weather Changes?

1. Yes, always.

15 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. Sometimes.

17 vote(s)
    43.6%
  3. No.

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  1. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

I don't know if this is true of all people, PTSD sufferers, or if it's just me, but whenever the weather changes I get totally exhausted. Here in North America at least, the weather is changing a lot right now and I am really dragging my butt. I was supposed to go into town with Dad but all I feel like doing is sleeping. I'm really tired and it's not depression. I just feel physically exhausted, and I know it's because the weather changed again today. Anyways just wondering if this happens to anyone else.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. nor

nor Well-Known Member

Absolutely!!! I would usually attribute it to depression, but it would always occur around the same time of year..... Whenever it becomes colder, I just can't get enough "couch rest".

nor

therapybankrupt likes this.
  4. nie

nie Wishing for wings to fly. Premium Member Donated

I have been struggling with this for many years. As it is now changing to winter where I am, with less daylight, and colder temperatures, I am very tired. I guess I really need more sunshine.

therapybankrupt likes this.
  5. Grama-Herc

Grama-Herc I'm a VIP

Yes I suffer too AND as a side point so does my 83yo mom. We both suffer especially when the weather changes from hot to cold. When winter hits, which in Florida is a joke, I can't stay off the couch with my bankie.

6. pandora

pandora I'm a VIP

Winter time is worse but I think i am tired all the time due to lack of good, solid, restful sleep where all the sleep cycles are fully done.

7. Jen93

Jen93 I'm a VIP

I live in Canada and every time the season changes, I also get colds as well- I'm battling one right now in fact. It's exhausting. Runny nose, sore throat, tiredness, blocked up ears. I can't find a cure for it- but I wish someone would! ;)