• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Do You Think It's Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

John25

New Here
Do you think it's stupid that I want to, like, buy a play station and play games and play football(soccer) and stuff and not work and have my own place yet? I think though I'm 25 I need to play and relax from a lot of work, to get back in touch with the child in me since i worked all the time when I was a kid... My mom doesn't think so(and it's stupid that I refer on my mom all the time, lol, )

You know to do the things I missed out, we were always poor so I didn't have stuff, except education, like I had school from 7:30 to 20:00 mostly all my primary and high school years. What do you do for fun?

I still have this need to be always better though I realized that it was my dad that wanted me to be a Mozart or some kind of a genius since he had a very high I.Q. , but he was never emotional, never cried, nor did he care for my mom or working(he never worked), and we never did stuff like a family.

Though I can't buy a play station cause my mom thinks that I'm to old to play I need ideas for me to have fun, i just don't now, I was always the geek, and I really still am, so I didn't/ don't have many friends.

Try out lots of different things to see what you like....that's what I encourage my kids to do.

I don't think its wrong to want or to buy a play station at your age. I know many guys who are much older and still playing games. I don't think you shouldn't work though, as nice as that may seem.

It is important to indulge your inner child. I started coloring intricate pictures and my youngest asked me why I color(thinking I'm too old to do so - I'm 46). I told him it relaxes me and calms me. That was all he needed to hear and now he is alright with it.

Good luck in your endeavor to get one.

I know, the thing is I can't find work, I have a double education but the main thing is missing, a Uni... Also regular work is scarce to find... I would like to find work in a warehouse or a library( without Uni) if possible, and when I find work then I can think about a play, though you gave me a good idea, I always liked those dotted things you fill up...
The only thing I can find that satisfies my inner child is a play station, I read, compose, write, practice on Lumosity which I recommend highly, play chess online (I'm kinda hyper) but I'm used of thinking of that as work, I still fancy a new Uni or two, but I can't find work except maybe I could play the violin for money but I've always been to frightened, every concert...

Heck NO!

I won an Xbox 360 w/kinect a few weeks ago and I'm SO stoked! Everyone asks me if I'm gonna sell it but I'm not. It's gonna be so much fun; I can't wait for it to arrive. And I'm not even a gamer. I never have been.

What a nice way to cheer me up lol, guess it's pretty awesome....
I make a combo, I put the theme song from a movie and play 2D flash games lol...
I could cry... I'm making a basement though, it's 40 square meters, and an old brick one with bricked arches, cleaned the wall so you can see all the bricks and I have thrown two truck full of garbage and I want to make a place for me to play and a studio to make music but I don't have the money to go on, lol...one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back