• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Military Does A Marine Refer To His Branch Of Military As The Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FridayJones, what's up with the special satelites and Marines though, the curious concerned public wanna know.

@Antespaz , glad you're away from this guy. Hopefully you have more luck spotting honest people next time, who won't take advantage of your lack of knowledge. I'm happy you asked, and sorry he bollocked you that long.

I don't know about the US, but here in Canada, stolen valour is a criminal offence. Besides being a disgusting thing to do, you can go to jail for fraudulently claiming to be or having been in the military.

It's a good law.

As for the leg....
Can he pick up ESPN on that thing if he stands on the roof and points it in the right direction?

I don't know about the US, but here in Canada, stolen valor is a criminal offence.
There is a similar law in the US, but I'm not sure of the details. There's a fine line between fraud and lying and I'm not sure where they drew the line. There are also a couple of web sites devoted to this subject.

The ESPN idea is great! I wonder if he makes sure to line his hat with tin foil so the government (or who ever is controlling the leg) can't plant their own ideas there? :wideeyed:

One of the lies I know he told me is that his prosthetic leg does not come off and is run by satellites.
Ask him if his name is Steve Austin (The six-million dollar man)
This guy feeding this this line of bologna is seriously lying to you. A Marine will tell you there are Marines and then there are all the rest. They would not call themselves army any more than they will say they are a sailor.

You guys are making me feel so much better. He lives three Doors Down and I was never allowed to go to his house. One day I decided to knock on his door after he had texted me goodnight just to give him a hug. He never answered the door and the next morning sent me a nasty text telling me he never wants to see me again.

I'm 46 and he was honestly the most amazing man I've ever met. Gentle tender loving caring you name it the perfect package.

I cried for weeks. I still cry almost every day. I don't think I'll be doing much more crying. Sounds like the guy is a psycho and I'm better off without him.

Your comment about his satellite legs are cracking me up.

I shouldn't say not allowed to go to his house but just giving excuses like it was too dirty or he has company over or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back