• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Does "medicine Head" Put You In A Bad Place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underdog

Confident
I currently have pleurisy and pneumonia and am on tons of meds above and beyond my PTSD meds. My brain is so foggy all the time now and I feel so worn out, yet despite an emptiness of thought nothing but anger and rage seem to come from the medicine head state. I thought I was disassociating the other day, but two and two together finally. Has anyone else experienced just pure anger, frustration and rage when dealing with the foggy head op induced from "medicine head" of colds/flus/etc...?

Absolutely. I have brain fog all the time because of chronic fatigue. It's frustrating when your brain is struggling to function normally but is fogged up by meds and fatigue. I'm sorry you're going through this right now. You have every right to be angry--you're sick, you're tired, and you're empty. Doesn't sound like fun. Go easy on yourself and take care.

Thanks, just didn't know if this was a normal reaction or not to being sick and having PTSD. Seems it is. I was shocked how quickly I escalated yesterday from being fine to just pure emotion and rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back