• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News Donald Trump's Popularity To Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a side note, he is so much in pop culture that the cat shelter I volunteer for named one of the male cats trump. Thankfully the poor boy has been adopted and new owner says he will definately have a name change.

wonder if Ryan is hitting his head on the desk now. and I agree @EveHarrington that he has a bad case of jellyfish spine.

Im not a republican or democrat, but it is interesting the effect this election is having on the republican party. I mean, has there ever before been a candidate that even p*sses off his own party like this and they sit on their hands and take it from him.

Have the party leaders been replaced with spineless jellyfish who decide to allow him to go on?

You would think that if this situation was taking place in a school, trump would have been sent to the office repeatedly and possibly expelled by now. Why doesnt the school bullying policy apply to people running for office? (shakes head)

I think you are so right, Ellabella. But it's up to the Republicans. Maybe I am biased in that I am a lifelong Democrat, but I think many of them are spineless. Not all of them, I have heard some speak out forcefully against Trump, but I think basically the party is imploding and it's every person for themselves at this point, or if not now, very, very soon. Because Trump just continues to say more and more outrageous things. And his poll numbers continue to go down among most normal Americans, evidently, thank God.

Yep, Eve, I think, was the first to call him a bully on here and she is exactly right. He needs therapy, but unfortunately, my guess is that he is one of those people who would never seek it because they think the world is wrong, not them.

Lol, GrayOwl, yeah, I see there are now 22 pages worth of rants about Trump! Just sayin' along with Eve, don't give yourself diabetes or an eating disorder over this! When it hurts, which it will, probably sooner rather than later, take a mental health break. I've had to do that all along. Do not, repeat, do not attempt to read this whole thread at once as you would run the risk of severe anger and riled-upness. :).

Somebody put a muzzle on this guy.

Seriously.

Spouting off about how Hillary wants to abolish the second amendment?!?

If you have trump take a citizenship test he would FAIL! He knows nothing about how the US government works.

The US Supreme Court has already ensured that gun rights & the second amendment will stay in effect.

People are so darn paranoid------and as someone who is paranoid myself (albeit with a completely different breed of paranoia------I fear no physical harm; my fear is different---), I can see this paranoia and it just sickens me. Not to soap box/grandstand but hey, at least my paranoia doesn't hijack the American public and get people killed!

The gun lobby needs to croak! They control gun laws so much that we can't even put gun buying restrictions on people who are on the no fly list-----most of who are not even Americans.

Part of me hopes the Monday vote goes sour so that Congress is more likely to flip dem and our congress is no longer held hostage by the NRA!

why the hell aren't they on the no buy guns list???
The no fly list doesn't have any real checks and balances. It's something the authorities make up. (Not real sure which "authorities". Homeland, FBI, more?) The people who are on it don't necessarily know they are on it until they attempt to board a plane. It's very hard to get OFF it, if you get put on it by accident, which happens. You can end up effectively on the list just because your name is the same as someone who actually is supposed to be on the list. There are stories around about small children not able to fly with their parents because their name is on the list. That's all it is, a list of names, not really a list of people. But, yeah, one might think someone who's too "dangerous" to fly might also be considered too dangerous to buy a gun, or large amounts of fertilizer and diesel fuel, for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back