• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Donation Challenge - Annual Server Costs - Can We Do It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2015-02-23 at 7.56.53 am.png

Way to go team!!! :tup::tup::tup:

Nicolette, would you please be able to attach what ever it is to my thread so people can see this one when they look at the 30 days challenge one I have started.

Sorry I don't know how to do that

Thank you

I tried to donate with my Load&Go VISA card on the donate area here on the forum last night and this morning and it says "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number." So I whacked some money on the gofundme site last night just to make sure that some support got through.

Okay, I'll look into that. It says on the donation page that you have to have a PayPal account.
You don't need to create a paypal account to donate here. Paypal accepts visa, credit cards, so forth, without an account. Just choose that option when you hit their page.

You only need a paypal account IF you want to subscribe to a recurring function, such as the premium membership subscription, however; we also offer a one-time annual premium membership that you have to manually renew, thus does not require a paypal account for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back