• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Don't Know Where To Put This....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletButterfly

MyPTSD Pro
I just feel the need to put out a great big Halleluiah to my God. It may have been 11:55 p.m. on the hours or my free life without a job, but He came to me with 3 job interviews and 3 offers. Not sure where all of this is going or where it will end, but I got a few answers to work with. There is God who cares, a dad and step mom who care, some associates who care, some strangers who care, and a reason/purpose for my life, and a church that works for me right now. It's huge in the big picture, but tertiary, Maybe that's what I need right now though. I feel that my purpose is beyond my current level of understanding - with the church being part of this. I just do. It's deep-seated. Listen to Hillsong..............

From watching Oprah, there are many expressions of God and who God is. All are good!!!! Any entity who brings us together is GOOD! I watch horror stories of killings in the US and pull back. It isn't the guns, it's mental health!!!! What will it take to get through to the idiots in Washington!?!?! Another thread though - I just pray for us all. Tears for us all. All of us who put our lives on the line in every aspect of our lives ( fire, police, emt, medical) and those who strive to help with every fiber of our beings - the latter would be me. I have worked to support battered women and children, the unemployed, the homeless, those needing mental health assistance ..... How do we give back in a meaningful way?!?! I'm vexed. I want to start a foundation, but don't know how to start one.... More research!!!

I, for one, feel very grateful that I have some resources to give back again. Mercy. I am so grateful to be able to work on healing and giving again. TY, TY, TY. VB

Mods - Thank you again. Keep me in line!!! :) I so appreciate all that you do and what this website allows for me and others. I truly do appreciate it. Wow, 2 in one evening. Ooops, sorry!!! VB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back