1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Don't Worry, I'm Back All is Good

Discussion in 'Social' started by becvan, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Just a quick post to let you all know, everything is fine. We had a bad poweroutage here awhile back and it killed my main computer. I couldn't use the computer, or get online with my laptop at all. I couldn't even post to say what was wrong!!! Got everything fixed now (new fan, cd burner, and graphics card.. can you say ouch?) and i'm back.

Sorry if I worried anyone!! I will post an update on what is new and been going on in my absence tomorrow!

Bec:hello:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Glad to see ya back!!!

4. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

Thanks fo rletting us know Bec, was getting worried. Good to see you back :)

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Glad to have you back bec.... ouch, expensive outage.

6. kimG

kimG Well-Known Member

Hey Bec...glad to see you're back!

My fix for computer problems is easy....get a new one! (that's what I did...treated myself to an early Christmas present...LOL)

7. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

UGGGG, what is with computers lately??

Okay, sorry for disappearing yet again. I decided to renovate my living room floors on Sunday (for some insane reason, okay well hardwood. That says it all!) and unplugged my computer to move it out of the way. Well I put it all back late Sunday night but couldn't get my internet to work. I suspected I had a cord in the wrong spot but I was too freaking tired to figure it out. So off to work Monday, which went great btw, and was too tired (and busy with kids) Monday night. Then comes today. I spent all freaking day on the phone, trying to get our email's working. Fruitless hours later, still no service. UGH!!! Then I come home and, wound up tighter than a violin string, call my service company, wait on hold, they take a message, wait for tech call back. For one cord plugged into one wrong hole. UGH. All fixed now though. Hopefully, (crosses every body part that will cross) this will be the last of the excitement for internet for me (at home anyways.)

:dont-know

Bec

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar