• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Drug Free Baby - 40 Days Now and Feeling Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

doobie

Learning
well just want to let people know that i have been drug free for 40 days now unbelievable and i am feelin beta and more in control daily.:smile:
its no breeze but even my doctor congratulated me and suggested i treat myself something special...
the breathing techniques really work and help.. and the herbal tea..
and though i know i need to continually challenge my thoughts.. i am feelin positive about it...
its real hard yakka but can be done...
i just wanted to share some good news with all and maybe others will give the breathing technique a go...

and the only way out is to go so far in (tori amos)

Congratulations Doobie... bloody well done. You have your head screwed on with this obviously from your comments, being hard yakka and so forth, because it is initially... but geez... really, well done for giving yourself a chance to heal a little better, without the dopamine of medications slowing you down.

Well done... and keep up the great work. Heaps of support here for you, whenever you want it.

accomplishment

Well done! Impressive. Benzodiazepines are the worst to get rid of and the easiest to get your hands on.

Thats awesome Doobie.. well done !! I hope & pray (with alot of therapy too) that I can get to that drug free part too.. thanks for sharing your light at the end of the tunnel.. :tongue:

Well done Doobie!

yes, I agree with your doctor! Do something nice for yourself in celebration! Excellent news!

bec

Strong work. Forty days must feel like an eternity and you did it. And today may work out OK as well! I'm not an AA person, but am totally open to whatever works. Sounds as though you are on the right track for you. Kudos!

-Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back