1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Explosion In South London

Discussion in 'General' started by CrazyPJ, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyPJ

CrazyPJ New Member

One of my worst symptoms came out this week when I lost my temper with the bank manager and I ended up asking him outside for a fight and called him a piece of shit. I felt dreadful after and wrote him a letter of apology. I cant face him just yet. He could have called the police I suppose. My life is littered with the debris of my volatile temper. Career, relationships, money, spirit and body have all been victim.

The reason I lost my temper again?

Bt cut my phone off at xmas, reason being that I had failed to pay the bill. Untrue. I had paid it the day after receiving it. In their haste to get their hands on my interest paying cash, they had put in for the money before it was due and the bank refused payment. Then they had the gall to charge me 15£ reconnection fee. I refused to pay and to date have written 2 letters and made a dozen calls to rectify this. Then they threatened to cut me off again and I saw red. I asked my bank to send me a letter stating my case which they said they would and when that failed to arrive the above happened. I live alone and I keep in touch with Assist so to me the phone is my only ouside contact. I have to live on 57£ a week benefit so to me it was not trivial at all. I was made to feel ilke a nuisance because they have these guys on bonuses to extract as much money from us as possible. no better than muggers in my opinion. It has now been rectified, however the whole damn thing has not been worth it and I am going to make sure I wont have to mess around with these money grubbin fluckers again.

CrazyPJ

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

crazypj ,
    i can so relate. i have had the same thing happen to me. i keep all my recepts no matter what they are for.