• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Feeling extremely vulnerable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Lady

Learning
Hi, after 2 really good, positive days of feeling almost "normal"after discussion with my manager regarding work, I have woken up feeling really fearful and vulnerable once again. I dont know what has triggered this feeling? I have been trying to make some decisions regarding my work situation but feel extremely anxious about the thought of going back to work. Last week I didnt want to be off sick and wanted to go into work, this week I am the opposite and am scared to death of physically entering the building!
Is this normal? I feel like a small frightened child..... I want so much to be comforted....

And I forgot to say that some days I feel strong and brave and confident, then the next day a complete fake, insecure, anxious, sad etc........

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how you feel, it is hard for me to stay in a new job after 5 months working, then I just can't stand it anymore. It's like everyone is watching you and you feel this pressure to perform perfectly and one little mistake feels like the world is going to end. :bag:

Love yourself for getting through this rough day. You are strong!:hug:

Yep. The glorious ups and downs. Love my job...hate my job...love my friends...hate my friends..and so on.... Therapy will help get you coping skills. Until then breath....and don't push yourself so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back