• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Feeling like crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey_03

MyPTSD Pro
I know many others on this forum can relate to how I'm feeling. I'm not sure if it's more a symptom of depression or anxiety, or perhaps both.

But I keep feeling like everyone hates me. Even people I don't know, colleagues from work with whom I've only interacted online. People I encounter in the grocery store. Family members I don't really talk to. And so on and so forth. It's strange, I haven't had this feeling in a very long time, thought I'd gotten past it. But I guess it tends to pop up during times of stress.

Yes! I can relate to this all to well. I am pretty sure it a form of anxiety. What I can tell you is that I for one admire you. You have been through hell and the shit keeps pilling up one you yet every day you keep fighting. Not only that but always seem to be thinking of LM first. You are the epitome of what a good mother should be.

I think your family did a number on you and contributed to that feeling, but it is them, not you! You are totally awesome in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back