• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Feeling Unwanted And Unloved

Status
Not open for further replies.
My so called mother died at age 61 so I guess she got her Karma for not living a long life. As she didn't deserve to be on this earth longer.

so I guess she got her Karma for not living a long life

karma ate the living crap out of my parents, they had no happiness, only the impact of my fathers horrendous mental illness...

Well, you can feel unwanted and unloved, or you can feel the way i do: hated by family, better off dead or morbidly disabled so as to appease their need for blood lust in destroying me.

I could have written that - my family are so destructive towards me.

I feel that in some ways I definitely know the depth of pain you are encapsulating here.

ms spock

Looks fine to me. :)

There are a couple of things I would have tidied up a bit more. But on the whole I think if someone is reading through they will be able to understand this thread.

I don't know if putting several posts in one post was a good idea. I might do it differently if this happens again. It has been an educational experience.

ms spock

My folks had property together, they were the "estate building" team...remote emotionally, never spoke to me once as a regular human being, and never said ' i love you' and so on...

it is fortunate my siblings, father and mother stopped (the abuse) where they did, because my sister, she understood, and had similar reason to consider legal action or other means to destroy them...simply out of abused animal aggression.

Bringing these people before the courts is a good and noble thing. Not able to be done by everyone (like me!) I so admire those that start the process, nevertheless go through the whole process.

ms spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back