• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Feeling Unwanted And Unloved

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am dealing with many issues. Abuse from my parents, both of my siblings and trying to deal with my husband's suicide. Some days I just feel so overwhelmed with it all.

So I am dealing with many issues. Abuse from my parents, both of my siblings and trying to deal with my husband's suicide. Some days I just feel so overwhelmed with it all.

Gosh I imagine so!

Having all that stuff - which is not your stuff really in some ways - as it was inflicted on you from evil people - it is so unfair - yet because you were abused it is now your stuff which you have to process in some way.

Other people were abusive, yet it us, that have to process it so we don't carry it around our necks like an albatross.

There is no point not getting caught on the "not fair" because we will still have to process when we come out of that place - it will still all be waiting for us.

Is there anyway you contain different parts? Just so you can have a break for five minutes every now and then.

ms spock

Gosh I imagine so!

Having all that stuff - which is not your stuff really in some ways - as it was inflicted on you from the people - it is so unfair - yet because you were abused it is now your stuff which you have to process in some way.

Other people were abusive yet it us that have to process it so we don't carry it around our necks like an albatross.

There is no point not getting caught on the not fair because we will still have to process when we come out of that place - it will still all be waiting for us.

ms spock

So very true Ms Spock.

I agree Ms Spock. My mother's father also committed suicide. So I'm sure this didn't help with my so called mother being such a sick minded person as she was.

That is so sad for you Sandra. You never got a break did you? It was one bit of abuse after another. I feel for you.

ms spock

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for all your input and insight. I appreciate it.

I have to go to the doctor's shortly but I will be back soonish. (Depending on if it is a one hour or two hour wait)

ms spock

No my life has been no bowl of cherries. With serious health problems, abuse, suicides, financial (due to my late husband's doing). But I can't change the past. What I need to do now to try and deal with it all and move forward.

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for all your input and insight. I appreciate it.

I have to go to the doctor's shortly but I will be back soonish. (Depending on if it is a one hour or two hour wait)

ms spock

I'll be heading to bed soon too. It's almost 1 am here now. I hope all goes well with your Dr. And thanks so much for your input too.
Big hugs to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back