1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Feels like it is going to be long tight.

Discussion in 'Social' started by pandora, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pandora

pandora I'm a VIP

OK....I have to sleep so I am in the right frame of mind. Ok.I have think positive, nothing else bad is going to happen me, if i freeze my psychologist is right beside me, i can take an ativan when i get there, if i am shaking too much. I will bo ok, he will not hurt me again, he cannot,
    <Iàmm protected in my mind he will never hurt me again nor ANYONE else. God only gives us what we can handle, and I might be hanging on by about 4 fingertips I am still hanging on. I want this to be over for good, this has to stop my past from haunting me too much longer, because that in itself is alreadya type of daily torture, only you are alive. (when some of those days are or feel like they already are hell) SorrY I am rambling it is really hard to do this all on my own and i have to drive in the morning and that brings on new fears due to my accident 2 weeks ago. AAAAAHHHHH

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. hodge

hodge I'm a VIP Premium Member

Oh Pandora, hang in there. This has got to be so very hard. But I'm so glad your psychologist will be there with you tomorrow. You're right, just remember that you are doing this so he can't hurt you and anyone else again. This takes a lot of courage and you have it! And yes, take your ativan with you, that will help, too. Re: the drive - is it possible for you to take a cab or a bus? Take care, dear.

4. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

I agree with Hodge about the cab or bus, if it is at all possible. If nothing else pandora, it will alleviate a small portion of your anxiety. Do take care, have courage, and I will be praying all goes well for you. I think you will find you are a lot stronger than you believe, and you will do well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar